Do you want to maintain a youthful image? Are you tired of those wrinkles and sagging eyelids? Do you think your only option is to invent a time machine or go under the knife? If you answered yes to all those questions - think again!
Until recently, the only option for younger, firmer skin was going through surgical procedures; however, with the advancements of fillers and injectables, you can now have an “instant” facelift without a risky operation. Not only do fillers and injectables decrease the risk of complications from surgery, but they are FDA approved, cost-effective and have no associated downtime.
Treatments such as Botox, Juvéderm and Voluma XC have become increasing popular with both men and women. But which product is right for you?
Here is the scoop:
• Botox is a muscle relaxer which can reduce wrinkles in the forehead to create a smoother appearance. It can also lifts brows by minimizing the sagging skin under your eyes, giving a less tired appearance.
• Expect injection benefits to last from 4 to 9 months; duration of the benefits varies from client to client and the frequency of injections. More frequent and consistent scheduling can help with the duration of the treatment benefits.
• Botox is diluted with saline and manufacturers recommend 50% Botox and 50% saline. Because this formula is not mandated by the FDA, each administer may use their own formulation. You may pay more for a unit that has more Botox and less saline but you will use less units overall.
• Botox is sold in units ranging from $6 to $20. A forehead area can take anywhere from 10-80 units.
• Juvéderm is a gel dermal filler for soft tissue. It addresses and corrects lost volume in nasolabial folds around the mouth area.
• Juvéderm is administered by syringe, and may not be shared with other patients.
• The treatment benefits vary from client to client and could last up to a year.
Juvéderm Voluma XC
• Juvéderm Voluma XC is a gel filler that adds volume to the cheek area to help enhance contour and create a more defined, youthful profile.
• It is gently injected under the skin with a small needle. The product contains a numbing agent called lidocaine to reduce discomfort during the procedure. Results are immediate and can last up to two years.
When you consider purchasing an injectable treatment, you should follow some guidelines to protect your investment and your appearance:
• Have a licensed professional such as a registered nurse administer the treatments.
• Make sure a medical doctor is overseeing all treatments.
• Seek out a reputable spa or medical office for your treatments.
• Ask questions before you agree to any treatment.
• Get a FREE consultation to find out if you are a good candidate and get information about the treatments.
There are many benefits to getting injectables or fillers. The results are impressive and immediate. You are able to walk in the salon at lunch with brow wrinkles and walk out without them! In just one hour, you can look younger.
So is looking younger possible…and affordable?
The answer is a resounding YES!